Here's his opinion of the seat.
"Hmmm, what's this blue blob right in front of my face and why can't I seem to pick my head up?"
"Mommy is calling my name, but I can't. get my. head. up."
"Woah! Head's up. Now I can't get it back down!"
I'm not sure if he liked it, but he didn't cry, so that counts for something. He also didn't smile... I think it takes concentration to hold himself up and hold his head up. He'll get the hang of it.

1 comments:
Too cute!! Yeah, at first it's a little weird to them I think. But once they really get good head control it's so nice for them to be able to independently see the world! :) Karys wasn't one to sit in her car seat for long periods of time so I even took the Bumbo into restaurants before she was big enough for a high chair and put her in it next to me in the booth! :)
Post a Comment