Saturday, February 12, 2011

Teacher Valentine Hearts

These are the "valentines" that the boys gave their teachers.


Russ said he drew the Texas Rangers because his teacher likes them. Then he wrote the note. He said he didn't know if she would eat them or not because she doesn't like to eat too much sugar. I said that probably someone in her house would help her out if she needed it. *grin*

Randall wrote on and drew on these cookies for his teacher.


He drew a frog and wrote "frog" with an arrow pointing to it. His teacher likes frogs and the whole room is decorated in them. It's a cute room. He also loves to label his drawings and draw long, squiggly arrows to them.


I love how the food markers stand out on the white icing. I also love how this is a unique idea and it's edible. Two good combinations in my book. I have seen this idea before on a few blogs, so I don't remember who to give the credit to.

1 comments:

Wendy said...

I love this idea!! I'm sure their teachers will love them!