Thursday, December 20, 2007

Student of the Month

Russell got chosen to be Student of the Month for the month of December. I was so proud of him! All the teachers choose a student each month, I believe.

Russell got a free dress day (no uniform) last Friday. He was very excited about that. Slade had taken off that day to use up his vacation days, so we took lunch to Russ to reward him. Randall and I have gone to his school to eat lunch with him before, but this was the first time Slade has gotten to come. We picked up McDonald's (Russ' choice) and brought it with us. It was fun.

I tried to take a picture of Russ with the certificate he had received...


A small smile...


I should have taken the picture while we were at his school because he was actually grinning then. Oh, well...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Takes a cool kid to get that honor. Way to go, Buddy!