Saturday, October 27, 2007

Scrapbooking Weekend

Well, this post isn't about hamsters, can you believe it?

I am trying to stay on top of organizing our digital picturs by months in folders on the computer and so I was titling (is that a word?) lots of pictures and came across these. They are from our fun and very productive scrapbooking weekend back in July.

As you can see, we all spread out and make quite a mess when we scrap.




We're not a real smiley bunch, are we? Well, actually, we are, but when you're scrapbooking like your life depends on it, it can get kinda serious. We all had a blast, though, and I know our next one must be coming up soon...

4 comments:

Kate said...

Hey! Well I went to the scrapbook store today and forgot to look at the exact price of ZipDry. It was $5-something but I can't remember what! I get 20% off so if I buy it and send it to you, I can use my discount. =P But I don't know how much it is to ship.

I hadn't thought of a class for November yet and I went in and Karen had ordered those little tins. Would it be okay if I did a class of your refrigerator scrapbooks? I don't want to just steal your idea. =) It is really cool though. =)

Anonymous said...

Yes, but did you make a HAMSTER scrapbook? xxoo--Uncle Rodent

Jaime said...

No, no hamster scrapbook yet, but I'm sure they'll be in future layouts... :-)

Jaime said...

No, no hamster scrapbook yet, but I'm sure they'll be in future layouts... :-)