Back at the beginning of December, my sister, Christy, and her husband, Kyle, and Slade and I went to a Tim Hawkins show. We decided to upgrade to enjoy dinner and a show. Dinner was catered by Chick-Fil-A and Tim came out for a Q&A time before the show began.
We didn't realize it, but we had a great table! I made sure to get Christy and Kyle's heads in the pic to show how close we were.
We got VIP seating. And you can tell that we were so excited! *grin*
Tim was hilarious, as always. We often watch his videos on YouTube, so I wasn't sure if there would be any new material, but it was almost all new to us!
Christy and I both said it felt like he kept looking right at us and he would make goofy faces like this:
Tim has another comedian that shares his show named John Branyan. He was quite funny, too. They did a short thing together at the end of the show where they went back and forth with one-liners. They played off each other well and even got tickled at themselves. It was funny!
Great evening out with one of my favorite people!
We stayed after the show to get autographs. John was a hoot.
Right before the pic was taken, Tim said something about making sure he doesn't blink... He opened his eyes *very* wide to be sure.
We had a blast and Slade and I want to take Russ and Rand to see him sometime. It's good, clean comedy and that's hard to find. And, did I mention that Tim Hawkins is hi.larious?!

0 comments:
Post a Comment