
Some day I will make some Phineas and Ferb cookies.
The other day, Randall changed out the toilet paper roll in the bathroom (without me asking him--I know, amazing!) and kept the empty toilet paper roll. I told him he could put it in the recycling and he said he wanted to make something with it. He wasn't sure what he wanted to make, yet, but he saw potential.
A day or two later, he worked and worked and this is what he came up with. It's Ferb!
He paid such attention to detail and did such a good job!!
He's so creative! This was done with zero help from anyone. Both he and Russ often sit down and work on their own projects. I love seeing what they come up with.

2 comments:
too cute! guess those crafty genes got passed to the boys.
We are all huge Phineas and Ferb fans too. It's hilarious...I love Candace.
Post a Comment