Thursday, February 10, 2011

Sick Baby

Well, Judson has his first full-blown cold. He's actually getting over it now. He has been so, so sleepy. A few days ago, I fed him and then sat him on the couch so I could get dressed. When I came back, I found him in the exact position I had left him, only he was now asleep.


Poor little guy... He fell asleep mid-stretch.


He seems to be on the mend, with only a cough left. It was a little scary for a while and we thought it might be RSV, but a trip to the doctor alleviated our fears and confirmed that he just had a cold. We were so thankful to God for just a cold.

We survived his first cold and even made sure to record it in his baby book. Hey, every kid needs to know when they had their first cold! You never know when that info might come in handy...

0 comments: