Here's the view when you first walk in.
Panning around the room...
My favorite part of the whole room--the shelf from IKEA. I was very worried that it might collapse when it got moved from the house to the barn, but Slade and our neighbor, Brad, did a great job of getting it out and I didn't hear any creaking or cracking. Thank you, Jesus!
Panning around some more... See the Cherry Tart Designs magnetic board on the big easel? My talented friend, Randi, painted that for me. She's great and it looks wonderful!
Just a picture to show the perspective of the room. It's easy to forget that it's not just a regular room inside the house. So, I took a picture to show the loft over one side.
I am SO thankful for Slade, my dad, our friend, Mark, Slade's brother, Lance, Janette, Joy and anyone I'm forgetting that helped to get the barn ready. We couldn't have done it without help!
Now, I'm working feverishly on Judson's room and I am very close to being finished! I can't wait to share pictures!

1 comments:
It looks so great!! I'm anxious to see nursery pics next. :)
Post a Comment