This morning, Randall was getting ready to brush his teeth and realized Russ was already finished getting ready for the day. Russ said he would probably be first to play the Wii (Randall, being a dilly-dallier is usually last to play) and Randall said, under his breath, "Mr. Smarty Pants."
I laughed and said, "Is he Mr. Smarty Pants because he was saying he knew he would be faster than you at getting ready?" and Rand nodded.
I said, "If he's Mr. Smarty Pants, are you Mr. Slowpoke?" He grinned and nodded.
I leaned over and gave him a big hug and said that I still loved him even if he was a slowpoke (which he IS) and, without skipping a beat, he said, "If you love me, will you get the red stool for me so I can brush my teeth?"
Silly boy. He's so random and unpredictable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment