
Notice the "red carpet"? The Steering Team put on a skit to introduce ourselves. It was a blast! Everyone really got into it and we all laughed and laughed. We did a fashion show of the top designs for today's stylin' mom. We had laundry mom, working mom, soccer mom, perfect mom and messy mom. The moms were great and I wish I had pictures of them! Can you say 'blackmail'...
Here are the letters that Jenny and her husband, Ryan, covered in the same material as the tablecloths and runners. Shhh, don't tell anyone Ryan helped. We women thought that was so sweet, but the men might not be as impressed as we were...

And, of course, no MOPS meeting would be complete without the FOOD! Here's Jenny arranging our spread. And, what a spread it was!

I didn't take any pictures of us in our "Planet Mommyhood" shirts that Christy designed for us, but they look great!
I'm looking forward to this year and getting to know the moms at my table, hearing the great speakers and enjoying the fun crafts! I have to soak it all in because this is my last year as a MOPS mom. My last year! I've been in MOPS since I was pregnant with Russ! My last year... Waaaaaah.
I'm okay. *sniff*
Really. *sniff*
Waaaaaaah...

1 comments:
So, MOPS boots you out once you don't have a preschooler? How sad!
Post a Comment