Thursday, September 10, 2009

Twinkies

Tuesday, Julia came to our house before school because Christy had to be at work early. She noticed that the kids were dressed alike. I had to take pictures.

Here they are eating breakfast. Not only do they dress alike, but they like the same breakfast--a bowl of Cheerios, no honey or sugar, with milk.


Here they are standing so you can see their outfits.


After I took the picture, Julia got the giggles and laughed about how she leaned her head on Randall's shoulder. Cutie.

Then, after school, I realized that Russ and Danielle had dressed alike, too, so, of course, I had to get a picture of that. I said, "One, two, three!" and this is what I got:


Neither knew the other was going to strike a goofy pose, but on "three", they both changed to wild children. They crack me up!

Then, as I was posting this, I realized that all four are actually dressed alike! Great minds... or is there something in the water?

0 comments: