Warning: Shameless plug to follow!
Show off those loved ones (human and furry) with a custom photo pendant, made using your favorite picture.
There are three sizes available: (bottom, counter-clockwise to top--yeah, that was a random way to arrange them, I know) small square, rectangle and large square.

Each pendant is made using smooth glass tiles and the photo(s) of your choice, which is e-mailed to me for resizing and printing.
The small square glass tile pendant measures 7/8" x 7/8" (23 x 23 x 5 mm) and includes a small sterling silver-plated bail.

The rectangle glass tile pendant measures approximately 1 3/4" x 7/8" and includes a large sterling silver-plated bail.
Pendants can be vertical:

or horizontal:

The large square glass tile pendant measures approximately 1 3/4" x 1 3/4" and includes a large sterling silver-plated bail.

The back of the necklaces will be sealed with a clear acrylic gloss to make them more durable, but they are not water-proof.

I can also make photo magnet sets. Photo magnets are sold individually, so you can decide how many tiles you want in your set(s).

Magnets come in a small, round metal tin, perfect for gift-giving or storing the magnets.

Pendants and magnets can be in color, black and white or sepia. You can edit your photo or just e-mail me and tell me how you would like me to edit it. I will crop your picture for the best fit for the tile size you choose.

16-18" silver ball chain necklaces, as well as black leather or brown leather necklaces, can also be purchased to make the gift ready-to-wear. Necklaces are an extra $2.50. The leather cords do not fit inside the bail on the small pendants, so only the ball chain necklaces will work with the small photo pendants.

So, how does it work? I'm so glad you asked! Okay, so you didn't ask, but I'm so glad you are still reading so I can pretend you asked...
E-mail your photo(s) to me at redrhino4@sbcglobal.net.
Include:
* what size pendant you want/how many magnets you want
* whether you want color, black/white or sepia coloring
* any special instructions for cropping
* what necklace you want, if any
Personalized gifts are perfect for wives (if there are any guy reading this), as well as for the grandmothers of your children (aka mothers and mothers-in-law).
Pendants and magnets take 2-4 days to make, so e-mail soon to get yours in time for Mother's Day!
Shamless plug is now over. Thanks for humoring me.
Now go say to your wife: "Hypothetically speaking, say a wonderful husband wanted to have a necklace made for you using our child(ren)'s picture for Mother's Day, which picture would you want on it? Hypothetically speaking, of course. Just humor me." And then smile to yourself because you are so subtle that she will never guess what wonderful present you are planning for her.

3 comments:
The pendants/magnets look exceptional!
I don't think you mentioned a price?
maybe that is on your etsy site.
I wonder when your going to plug this-mind if I link this post on my blog.
Okay, Jaime... =) Help! =) I have made some cards and some hair ribbons and some scrapbook albums to sell on etsy. Only I have NO ideas for a name. And I have NO idea how to get people to buy stuff. =P How do you promote your store? How often do you make a sale? Did it take a while for sales to pick up? I don't want to spend a ton of time setting my store up and then not selling a thing. =\
Post a Comment