I've seen people use signatures before on their blogs and never knew how, but my friend, Josie, just posted a super easy way to create your own! My Life Signature is where you go.
The instructions for putting a signature at the end of every post wasn't very clear, but I found clearer instructions here. Just scroll down to the part titled, "How to add your signature to every one of your Blogger blog posts (past, present and future posts)."
Then I used Control-F and entered in the code given, exactly as it was given. That will put your signature at the end of every blog post. You can even add your e-mail, phone number, etc. after your name. Pretty cool!
Thanks, Josie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You're very welcome!! I really like yours. very nice!!
That IS cool! Love your signature!
I used it to, so....thanks Josie!!
arrrfff. this old dog is going to try the new trick.
pw
Post a Comment