...As in, I'm out of here, not I'm "off"... Anyway...
I'm heading to Dallas this weekend with about 5 other ladies for our scrap weekend. I missed the last one and I'm really looking forward to this! I have pumpkin muffins, pimiento dip with crackers, some of the fixins for our taco dinner tonight and a plan. The plan is to scrap til I cr... Um, that's not right. There's not a good word that rhymes with scrap. Let's try this... The plan is to crop til I drop. There, that's what I meant.
So, Slade will be single-handedly preparing food for the boys, keeping the house clean (someone's coming to see it tomorrow), keeping the boys clean and doing all the fun Mr. Mom stuff all weekend. And, I'll be scrapping. Did I mention that already?
I'm looking forward to it and I hope to get a lot accomplished. I enjoy getting a "Me Break" every once in a while. I don't have to be Wifey, Mommy or anything else. I get to just be Me. Okay, I really get to be Me even as Wifey and Mommy, but I enjoy being Me without any responsibilities.
So, here's to being Me without any responsibilities except to scrap. That's my mission. I choose to accept it.
Friday, August 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
have double the fun for me! I should have sent you with some of my pics! *wink*
You crack me up. I started lol when you tried to rhyme. Have a great time.
That's my girl. How 'bout "Scrap 'til 'it's a wrap'"? See, that's why I get all these writing nominations! Ha! Enjoy your respite. You most assuredly deserve it. Love you, Kiddo.
I got your message about the Wii. Ted says it's quite complicated and one thing you would need is wireless internet. If you don't have that then you would need a connection. That's about all I know. When you get back you can call again if you want to talk to Ted. :) Have fun on your scrapbooking trip.
Post a Comment