I have a new blog header! Whoo hoo! I am always wishing I could change my blog header. I get easily bored and want to do things differently. Now I can!! And it took no time at all! If you're interested in digital scrapbooking or changing your header (and there are probably other things you can do with your scrapblogs that I don't know of yet!), then check out www.scrapblog.com. You'll be addicted. Luckily, it's an addition that doesn't take too much time.
I first saw Elizabeth's scrapbook pages and thought they looked neat, but I'm not really into digital scrapbooking. Then Kristen and Kelly mentioned that Meredith had helped them create headers for their blogs. Then Janette said Kristen had walked her through it and even gave a link where I could do it, too! Whew! All that to say, Thank You to anyone and everyone that was involved in me finding out about scrapblogs. *grin*
Now, go ye forth and scrap!
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
LOVE the new header-it looks great!!
super cute!!!!
so you made it on scrapblog and then what, just pasted the html?
Jaime - How did you post it to your blog? I can't figure out how to put a header up at all, though I have the scrapblog image saved as a jpeg on my computer. Help?
you should be able to go into "Layout" and then click on the dotted line box that says header (at least i'm trying to remember if that's what is says) then i think it's self explainatory from there... so now how do you save it as a jpeg from scraplog? :)
LOVE it!!
ok... i'm a copy cat... i got mine up :)
Post a Comment