I'll just pass on what Janette e-mailed me (and my own trial and error discoveries) so anyone interested can do their blogs, too.
Go to scrapblog and make your scrapblog. When you finish it, you will want to save it. I chose not to publish it the first time, but then when I did the next step (next paragraph), it said I had to, so go ahead and publish it and get it out of the way.
Then go to "File" (top left) and go down to "Export as JPEG". Save it wherever you will be able to find it again.
Then go into your blog and into "Layout". Click on "Edit" where your header is and click on "instead of title and description" and "shrink to fit". Then browse and find your image to upload. If you add your image first, you won't be able to click on "shrink to fit" and your header will be huge. Click on "Save".
Then you'll be back to "Layout" where you will click on "Fonts and Colors" on the top. You can go in there and change your background color, your font, your page element colors, etc. Make sure you save everything.
I hope that answered the questions.
Have fun! Try not to neglect your children or other responsibilities... Not that *I* would do that, but there might be some that would... Remind yourself that people are more important than scrapblogging. Repeat as necessary.
So, how'd your header turn out?
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Okay, it's been way too long since I've blogged! I think I just spent half an hour catching up on just yours! *smile* Can't wait to try out the scrapblog.
HUGE help! I have been totally wanting to update our blog header, but terrified that I would lose everything. Thanks for giving me the courage!
Oh yeah... really cute little cherry tin in your Etsy shop *grin*
Post a Comment