Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Snuggle Bug

Randall's stomach was hurting as we were leaving BSF today and he said, "It hurts to the dickens!" I think he got that from Russell who often says, "That hurt like the dickens!" I'm not sure where Russ got it...

His stomach still hurt in the car and Randall said he wanted to snuggle when we got home to help it feel better. So, we snuggled on the couch for about 20 minutes. I could tell he was falling asleep so I asked if he wanted to lay on my bed. He did, so we got under the covers and he just snuggled up next to me. He was very cuddly. I began falling asleep just about the time that he got his second wind and got very wiggly. Then the phone rang and woke me completely up.

So, we played Hullabaloo for about... oh, ten minutes. Sometimes Randall has a short attention span. Then, we colored for a while after that. His stomach felt fine after the cuddling and he hasn't mentioned it again since. I think cuddling is a great medicine for whatever ails you.

0 comments: