Whew! And, again, I say, Whew!
This is Day 3 of my four day Christmas Corner arts/crafts fair and I am all scrapped out. I have repeated my sales pitch a billion and one times and I have smiled until my cheeks hurt. My legs are tired and my eyes are bloodshot. (I think the bloodshot eyes have nothing to do with the craft show and more to do with a cold I've been fighting for over a week...)
I am tired.
Thursday night was the Preview Gala (and I use the word "Gala" loosely). It was very poorly attended and many of the vendors sold nothing. I was pleased to make $100 that night, but it was still a little boring.
Yesterday (Friday) was all day from 10-6. I took quite a few special orders and thought about starting them last night, but decided not to. I was feeling a little burned out.
Today the show was from 9-5 and as soon as I got home, we headed to small group (where we enjoyed homemade chili and smores over an outdoor fire). I could've fallen asleep during our study, I was so tired.
Now, it's about 9:30 and I should be sleeping! We'll be heading to early service tomorrow and as soon as I finish in the nursery, it's off to the arts/crafts show again. Sunday is from 10-4, but I can't be there until around 11:30. My booth partner said she could watch my table, but I know she might end up too busy. I hope no one takes anything and that if they're really interested, they'll take a card and call. But, at this point, I just don't care. :-)
It's been a very successful weekend and I am $200 short of making my weekend goal. Hopefully, tomorrow I'll hit my goal. It's been a fun experience and I think I'll probably do it again next year. But, I'm thankful right now that it only comes once a year...
Good night.
Saturday, November 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Good night, Sweetie. Have a blessed Sunday with that blessed fambly of yours. xxoo-- Uncle Phantom
I hope you were able to meet your goal. Get lots of rest and then let us all know how it turned out.
Post a Comment