Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Sisters. Sisters...

...There have never been such twisted sisters. The real words, in case you don't recognize them, say "There were never such devoted sisters" My dad can take any song and ruin it, er, I mean, change the lyrics and then I can't remember the real song, just his version. :-) That is the song from "White Christmas" with Danny Kaye and I don't remember who else.

Anyway...

Here's a much nicer word book than the Grammy one. Each letter/page is three layers to make it thicker and more durable. I am thinking about putting "sisters" quotes or sayings throughout because there's room, but I kinda like it simple like this, too.






3 comments:

Wendy said...

I LOVE it!! It might be something that I would think about getting for my secret sister, maybe for the reveal party or something. How much do you think you would sell a book like that for? I'll have to let you know when I would need it. I think the reveal party is in Jan or Feb.

Jaime said...

You know, I don't know on a price... I want to charge millions based on the frustration my machine caused me while I was making this, but it's not anyone's fault except my own. :-)

I'm thinking $25? Slade says $35, but that's only because he heard me wail, moan and gnash my teeth as the machine crumpled up my last piece of paper... :-)

So, I'm not sure. I might see how long it takes me once I get the hang of it and it goes a little smoother and quicker...

I have a Halloween one that I'm working on now. The letters spell out "SPOOKY" :-)

The Peacock Pearl said...

that's so cool!