...and you have many blogs that you like to check, then you might be interested in bloglines. You just type in the address of the blogs you read and then any time something new is posted, the name of the blog will be bold. Easy and a big time-saver! I have scrapbook blogs I like, crafty blogs and then the ones posted to by people I actually know! This way, I don't have to check each one and see if there's a new post.
You're welcome. :-)
Monday, September 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Scrapbook blogs? Link me up girlfriend. :) Maybe we should have a "who's on your bloglines?" Post. :) LOL
thank you! I want to try to set that up and save myself some time each day.
If you are a fan of Google (as I am) you can also use Google Reader. Same type of thing. You can just use your Blogger sign in and you don't have to have yet another account. It's easy as can be!
Mandy, I'll try to post the links for the scrapbook blogs. I think I only have 3 or 4 that I like.
Perri, you're welcome! :-)
Elizabeth, Hmmm, I looked into Google Reader and it looks great, too! If I'd know about it first, I might have used it because it's the same username/password. Oh, well. Thanks for the info, tho!
awesome!!! (i went with the google reader) thanks for the info!
Post a Comment