Anyone free this Saturday and want to come to Pittsburg for ChickFest? I'll be gone all day and would love to have company! I leave pretty early in the morning and have to set up my booth all by myself because Slade will be taking his mom to the airport in Dallas that day.
It looks like it should be fun with lots of things going on and this year the music will be Christian. That should be enjoyable.
So, if anyone has either the whole day or a few hours you can spare and you'd like to come sit under a canopy in the hot sun with me, let me know! I'll even buy you lunch (and breakfast and dinner, if you stay that long). I'm not above bribing... :-)
Monday, September 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
that actually sounds really fun.
I have family in PITT. Maybe we will come see you. :)
Post a Comment