Monday, June 18, 2007

Britain's Got Talent!

To quote Steve Camp, "A humble unassuming man named Paul Potts from South Wales has set the music world on fire. By day an average looking man who is a car phone salesman... BUT, he has a tremendous gift that is nothing short of spectacular."

I don't know why, but I was moved to tears listening to him and watching everyone's responses. I'm not big on opera, but his voice is so clear and so gentle; it's easy on the ears.



There is just something about Paul Potts that makes you feel... proud of him, maybe just happy for him. He has a sweet way about him and such a beautiful voice.

1 comments:

Christy said...

I cried when I saw that on the news last week. I felt like such a dork, alone in my hotel room, sobbing over it - but, wow!!