Here is where I post all the fun pictures I got of my adorable boys in their awesome costumes...However, due to a unanimous vote by the two of them, they went to Farm Fair out of costume. Yes, all my time spent sewing silk leaves onto Randall's camo shirt were in vain. *sigh*
However, all was not lost. The boys had a blast and that's the most important thing...I guess. Anyway, even though it was really crowded and loud, and they only got about 5 pieces of candy, they still thought it was fun. *grin* They got to bounce on the bouncy thingy for a few minutes and that was a definite highlight.
Today, it's rainy and chilly! A good day to spend the afternoon reading and playing games. That's the plan. Or maybe we'll make cookies or something. Hmmm, that's a good idea.
BSF went well, but then I left all my stuff at the church. I left the kids with a friend and ran to get the van (since it was raining and it takes us forever to get to the car and get loaded in). When I pulled around to pick up the boys, I just herded them in the car and totally forgot all my stuff inside the church. Grrr... I'll have to go by tomorrow after I drop Russ off at school. Luckily, it's all on the same side of town.
Stephanie was the volunteer in our room this week in BSF and she got to hold the little guy that is still adjusting to the routine. He's adorable! He just doesn't do well with the transitions from one activity to another. But, Stephanie did a great job! And, the little boy did better than he's done the past few weeks! He usually cries pretty much the whole time on and off, but this time, there were few tears. He even joined in a little! And, his mom said he tells her the things he's learned, even though we don't think he's able to listen. It's so neat!
On a totally different note, yesterday coming home from BSF, there's a big bump in the road that I always try to drive over. I drove over it yesterday and Randall said, "That made my heart turn upside down!" *grin*
Another cute quote. This morning after Randall woke up, we were snuggling on the couch and I was pretending I was going to take his nose off. He laughed and then said, "No, it's built on!" Funny guy.
Wednesday, November 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment