

I don't think the kids care what they sit on when they get to watch TV. *grin*

Here are both couches. They're not staying in this position, but I didn't have much room b/c I still have both of the old couches in the livingroom, scrunched up by the wood burning stove (that we don't use, although we could b/c we just had it inspected and it's good to go). Russell told my mom on the phone that our livingroom was "full of couches" and he was right.

I'm not sure if we're keeping the other couch or not. It has a fold out queen size bed and we thought of putting it in the guest room (we gave our guest bed a hurricane katrina family), but I don't think we'll be able to get it turned correctly down the hallway--it's big and bulky...so, we might be selling both. I have to see what Slade wants to do. We might attempt to get it into the guest room...there might be some funny pictures to follow on that attempt...*grin*
Well, now we have to fix cracks, texture and paint the wall that is common to the livingroom and the kitchen. Then the livingroom will be pretty much done. Maybe new carpet someday...(Probably just right before we sell it! *grin*)

3 comments:
Very nice! I drove by when the truck was in your driveway! I was excited for you.
I really like that small pillow on the new couch!
yo mama
OOOO....I LOVE the new couches, I've seen commercials with some just like them and I want some!! They are really pretty...great find!!
Post a Comment