Boy, I am addicted to blogs--yours, mine, anyone's! I love reading the goings on (or is it going ons?) for everyone and getting to talk about myself and my family on a cool looking web page. It's amazing! *grin*
And ever since I was told about the Forringer web page (right after Zachary's birth), I have cheated on eBay, my first love. (I can't seem to make the link clickable, so just copy and paste it *grin*)
http://x87.xanga.com/c31b20470803127662910/b15063905.gif
Now, many times a day, I can be found here...Russell even took this picture, believe it or not! *smile* He loves to play with the camera. (See, where else can I talk about my kids all day and not feel bad? I can brag and no one minds...if they do, they just don't have to read it! How cool is that?!) *grin*

I'm sorry, eBay.
But I am saving a lot of money! Blogging is definitely cheaper than eBaying! *grin*
So, now I've come clean and I can continue on without guilt...

3 comments:
I noticed Randall was 2 years, 2 months and 2 days old today! That's kind of fun. You should celebrate! :) That would be something Ted would get into ... numbers!
I'm addicted to blogging, too. I drive myself crazy with it though because I check it so many times a day.
Ooh but just wait two weeks for 2 years, 2 months, 2 weeks, and 2 days. Fun! Em was all ones not long ago. =)
Post a Comment