Slade came home the other day and Judson was outside with a sippy cup of water. He would take a big drink and then lean over and spit it on the ground.
Slade: What are you doing, Judson?
Judson: I'm 'fitting.
Slade: You're spitting?
Judson: Yes. I was fitting inside but Mommy got mad and told me to fit outside.
Ha! That kid says the funniest things. I didn't actually get mad, but I told him to clean up his mess and go outside if he wanted to spit. He did. And he would just come in for a refill when he 'fit it all out and needed more water.
He will also play for a long time with a spray bottle of water. On Saturday, after we finished yard work, Slade turned the sprinklers on and Judson had a blast with a spray bottle, his rain boots and the sprinkler's spray.
Tuesday, March 19, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That is so cute!! I love it. :)
So cute!
Post a Comment