Saturday, January 26, 2013

Potty Training Judson

I'm still going back a bit to catch up.  I think little boys in underwear are so adorable, so while potty training Judson, I had to get a few pictures.  


We started the actual training in September when he was 22 months.  He has done well, but has not caught on as quickly as Russell and Randall had at this point. Oh, well.  He will use the bathroom any time I take him and almost always holds it between trips, but he rarely tells us he has to go.  I know that'll come someday...

Monkey and a cute kid.


Nothing cuter than an "underwear baby" with an evil grin.


Eating on the back porch.


He's still in diapers at night time and doesn't wake at all for us to take him during the night.  He wakes up soaked.  Not sure how to train that, but I figure I'll worry about the day time first.  He has the cutest little "squishy tushy" and all of us have a hard time not giving him a little pinch whenever he wears underwear around the house.  He doesn't seem to mind.

0 comments: