Saturday, July 07, 2012

Alive and Kicking...

I can't believe it's been almost a year since I last blogged. Well, I can believe it, but I don't like it. We are still alive and kicking. Summer is here, so it's been busy around here. Trying to keep up with busy big kids and still be home for a semi-regular naptime for a little one can be a little difficult. But, even the big kids benefit from the down time (and the routine).

My goal for next week is to organize pictures and start real blogging again. Can I do it? I hope so! I miss the chance to document what is going on in our lives and I'm looking forward to getting back into the groove. I hate the last year that hasn't been saved on here, but I'll just go forward from here.

I'll leave you with an attempt at getting a picture of the boys in their matching swim trunks.




It wasn't happening and I gave up. *grin*

0 comments: