Friday, March 04, 2011

Rub-a-dub,dub...

The other day, I was getting Judson ready for bed and Russ came in to play with him while he was laying on his changing table. Then he moved the ottoman to the rocker over to the crib and pretended he was going to climb in. I told him he could if he wanted to and he was very excited about that.

I offered to let Judson get in, too, and he thought that was a great idea.


Then Randall wanted to join the fun.


Rub-a-dub, dub. Three boys in a crib. That's what I call a "kinda rhyme". Because it kinda rhymes...

And, on a completely different note, it rained the other day while it was nice and warm. That is the best rain for playing in!


It cracks me up that Russ's peace sign is kinda gangsta-looking and Rand's is bunny ears.

I didn't get any other pictures because it's hard to hold an umbrella, a baby and a camera.

Jud and I stayed dry by hanging out in the garage. He's thrilled to be enjoying his first rain.


He'll be out there running barefoot before we know it!

0 comments: