All packaged and ready to go.
Labels on the back.
Then I made some soccer ball cookies for my friend, Angela's son's birthday at school. I decided to go with chocolate chip cookies for him, too, since the three voting males in my family prefer them to the sugar cookies. Judson doesn't really get a vote, but if he did, he would agree with me that sugar cookies are better. I'm sure of it.
Soccer balls are a little harder than basketballs...
Mark the "belly button".
Finished! She wanted John Deere green, but I'm not sure if I quite got that color or not...
Packaged.
Labeled.
Boxed and ready to go.
Since *I* like sugar cookies, I made some birds a few days ago and then never got around to frosting them. I was afraid they would be stale, but they were still delicious and soft and moist. So, I just played around with some leftover frosting I had and came up with these.
I *really* liked this bird with the staff and treble clef.
A piano teacher friend pointed out that there are 5 lines on the staff, not four. I knew that...
A happy little bird.
And, of course, polka dotted birds. I love polka dots and I love birds. Score!
I have an idea for some cookies for my nephew's 8th birthday that is coming up in a few weeks. I'm already working on a template to make my own "cutter". I've never done that and I'm very excited!

2 comments:
I can't even make round cookies let alone those adorable ones! They are so cute!
So could I get the scoop on the chocolate chip cookies? Like the recipe and how you go about shaping them? Don't get me wrong, I TOTALLY agree with you about the sugar cookies, but you know...just in case, um, I come across someone who might also prefer the chocolate chip to sugar? Or is it strictly proprietary? :)
Post a Comment