Actually, only Judson took a bath; Russ and Randall pretty much only take showers nowadays (although Randall would still love to play in the bath for hours, if given the chance).
My three sons: (pay no attention to Randall's deer-in-the-headlights smile...)
Russell is so good at holding Judson and Judson seems comfortable being held by him, too.
Randall kisses Judson every chance he gets. Many times a day, I hear, "I need to give him another kiss." I love it!
We're adjusting to a newborn again. Some days, the adjustment seems like a breeze, while other days, I catch myself wishing we were past this stage. I'm trying to do better, though, at enjoying each stage and phase without wishing we were at the next one.
So, when Judson needs to be rocked a little longer to go to sleep or fed a little sooner than I want, I'm trying to remember that "this, too, shall pass". And, when it does pass, I'll miss it, so I'm trying to remember to enjoy it all.

0 comments:
Post a Comment