Randall was very excited about Western Week and about getting to dress up in his cowboy garb... up until time to get dressed. Then he began whining and saying that everything I put on him was uncomfortable. In his defense, I am sure boots take some getting used to, but everything else was just fine, the little toot.
I decided to fight the battle for the first day and then he could decide if he wanted to dress up the rest of the week. But, if he didn't do it once, he wouldn't know how much fun (or not) it could be. Strangely enough, the idea of two pairs of socks to help the boots stay on worked wonders and he wore everything and looked very handsome.
Doesn't he look thrilled to be so handsome?

There's that heart-stopin' smile.

Julia was a dancing cowgirl!

Randall and Julia together.

Hugs!

I have had a busy week and haven't gotten to see any of the Western Week happenings (I'm not even sure if other parents stayed for the activities or not), but maybe I'll get to experience some over the next two days.

1 comments:
Randall is so cute in western wear!! :)
Post a Comment