Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Sneak Attack!

Russ, Randall and Josh discovered that the branches that were weighed down with snow made a perfect fort.




See anyone in there?


I'm not one to point fingers, so I won't point out that Grammy is the only adult carrying snowballs.


Danielle getting her ammo ready.


Russ must've sneaked out the back to join in and get Josh and Rand.


Randall cried a little because he said he had told everyone that he didn't want to be hit by snowballs. Silly kid. Luckily he got over it quickly.


We went to LeTourneau for more tubing and had a blast going down the steep slopes of the Student Center. I don't think it's called the Student Center anymore, but that's how I know it. I thought I got some pictures, but it seems I did not. We tubed and "trashed" for as long as the kids could handle it. Then we thawed out, went home and changed clothes and all went out for lunch.

The snow stayed for another day or so, but it was mostly just slush by Saturday.

Our snowman put in a good fight, but he, too, didn't last forever. Here he is bowing his head.


A few hours later, his head fell off. Oh, well. They say all good things must come to an end.

We may never see that much snow again, but we had a blast and made memories that will last forever!

1 comments:

Frazier's Family said...

Hey! I found your blog through Josie and thought I'd comment so you'd know I was here! We still have some little lumps of snow that were snowmen in our backyard, and everytime I see them out the window it makes me sad all the snow is gone!!