I keep meaning to tell everyone, but keep forgetting!! My friends, Aimee and Kara, are the masterminds behind the sale "Once Upon a Closet Resale". It is similar to the CCC sale in Tyler and the Repeats are Neat sale here in Longview. Children's clothing, toys, movies, shoes. And I think a few random things that made it in even though they weren't supposed to. :-)
I went up to volunteer on Tuesday and was so impressed with how organized everything is! And, everything is in great condition!
Then yesterday, I did my shopping and spent *cough* on clothes for the boys. I didn't find anything we needed for Randall since he gets Russell's clothes, but I did great for Russell. Randall's happy that more of Russell's clothes get to come down to him and Russell liked the new clothes. Score! I would say half of the shirts I bought (for $3 or less) still had tags!
So, now the sale is open to the public! Today (Thursday) from 8am to 6pm and tomorrow (Friday), same hours. Go check it out!
And, if you tell them that Jaime sent you, you get 10% off your order.
Ha, ha, gotcha! April Fool's!
Oh, what?! April Fool's is only *one* day out of April? Who made that silly rule? I think it ought to go on all month...
Oh, well. If you tell them Jaime sent you, they might... smile at you bigger... or something... or not...
Anyway, go check it out!! You'll be glad you did. And, you can get on the mailing list to sell your stuff at the next sale. Suh-weet!
Thursday, April 02, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Fun, I might have to pop over there. Thanks for the information.
I will have to make a visit next time I am in East Texas...thanks for the info!
Post a Comment