Sunday, December 14, 2008

Another SMS Giveaway!

And just in time for Christmas!

I discovered a wonderful blog called Bloggy Giveaways a while back. Every day, a new company is featured and a giveaway is hosted for their products or for a gift certificate to their website. I won a gift certificate to... well, I won't tell you yet; that's a whole 'nother post!

Anyway, you, too, can be a winner! Unfortunately, I can't remember what Melanie, the genius behind the blog, is giving away for me... I *think* I am giving away 3 gift certificates... I think. Anyway, whatever it is, I'm sure it's good! Not that I'm a little biased.

So, go ahead and enter! I'd love to have one of my friends win!

In case you were wondering about the title, SMS is Scrapbooking Made Simple. If you didn't know that, then I hope you win so you can know it forever and ever after. Amen.

2 comments:

Mommy Lion said...

I have you know I got the SMS! I was very proud of myself. *wink*
Here's hoping I win! *smile*

Anonymous said...

Ooo! I wanna win! I commented. Someone's gonna be really lucky!