We used to have 2 hamsters in the cage. We're down by one.
I went to change the hamsters' cage and there was only one in there. She's not really fat, so I don't think she ate the other one. Actually, I know that Pepper escaped.
A few nights ago, we had to be out of our house for a showing. While we were sitting at dinner, my cell phone rings. It says "Home". Hmmm. That's strange. The only person that might call me from home would be Slade and he was sitting right next to me.
I answer it and it's the realtor showing our house. She said that when they got there, one of our hamsters was running across the floor and she wanted to make sure it was okay to put her with the other one in the cage. I had just realized that afternoon that the hamsters had learned how to open the hatch on the very top of their cage. Stinkers.
The worst part of having Pepper out is that I don't even know how long she's been out! We just really don't play with the hamsters anymore, so she could have been gone for a few days! I looked all over the house, but with no luck. I have no clue where she is. She could've gotten outside for all I know.
Sigh.
So, I'm offering one sweet hamster to a loving home. She will come with a cage, some extra bedding and food. Her cage has a ball attached so she can get exercise, but she's pretty timid and doesn't seem to run in the ball that much.
We obviously just aren't giving them the attention they should get, so I'd like to give them to someone that will. I don't even think the boys will mind; they never ask to hold the hamsters anymore.
Now, whoever wants them has to take them with the understanding and agreement that if I find Pepper, you will take her, too. Okay?
So, if you are interested, please e-mail me. And, pray that I find Pepper. Alive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment