Saturday, July 12, 2008

I really hate to share this with you, but...

...if I do, I get an extra entry, so I won't be selfish. Of course, even by sharing, I'm being selfish, because I'm only doing it to get an extra entry. Hmmm...

Anyway, you can go here and check it out. You probably won't want to.

I really want that vacume cleaner. We used ours a few days ago and it sparked. Not just once, but over and over. And, I don't think it was being patriotic. Because it also smoked. Sparking and smoking, not good. Yeah, so don't bother to enter the drawing for the new vacume cleaner because I'm praying that I win it. Of course, if you enter and pray that you win it, too, we'll be able to see whose prayers God listens to... Just kidding...

But, I really do want that vacume cleaner.

4 comments:

Mer said...

Good luck with that. I'm totally intrigued! Hope that wind tunnel is heading your way.

Mommy Lion said...

Okay, I have to admit, I'm entering too! My 11 year old vaccum has seen better days. I'm pretty sure it's at leas 50 years old in vaccum years! *wink* Good luck, may the best - I mean worst vaccumer win! *smile*

Josie said...

Okay, I'm going to say sorry now and thank you also for sharing this wonderful information. I'm going to enter as well because my vacuum is terrible too. So, like mommy lion stated may the worst vaccummer win! *wink*

Anonymous said...

I entered, my Sweet, with the vacuum going to you if I win! (Aunt EB might make me use it if I kept it!) Hugs.