Saturday, June 21, 2008

Wii

Well, my friend, Alison and I got in touch Thursday night for the delivery and we are now the proud parents of a bouncing baby Wii. Pictures to follow. As with any new little family member, it takes up a lot of our time and effort and cuts into sleep time. :-)

Slade says that our 19" TV isn't adequate for playing video games. He said we need a new TV. I said if he got a new TV, I wanted a new house. Don't you think that's only fair?

We are open to drop in visitors coming to say hi and meet our newest addition.

7 comments:

Mommy Lion said...

I agree with you a bigger TV means a bigger house . . . out by me of course! *wink*

Anonymous said...

We have a lot of houses in Illinois, too!

ss said...

Congrats on your little Wii!! I'm recommeding to on to a TV consumed relations... Where did you find it?? Do tell!! :) Grace! ss

Jaime said...

SS, I didn't quite understand the second sentence in your comment, but I got the third one. :-) We have some friends who live in Austin and the husband happened to be in Best Buy at the right time and found one! :-) It was a stroke of luck! :-)

Elizabeth Wickland said...

Hurrah for the Wii! We got one a little over a year ago for Christmas and we love it! In fact, we just got a new game for it this week - Dance, Dance Revolution. It's really really fun with the Wii because you have to get not only your feet right, but your hands, too! Eek! (oh, and it tracks your calories as you go so it counts as a workout, too!)

Our Costco has a TON of Wii bundles (bundled with a couple games) in stock, so if you know someone up north who wants one, they can check there...

Heather said...

Do tell? Is it a huge hit at your house? My husband Aaron and our little boy Austin are true gamers!

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.