
All the steps to make it are here and I think I just might make it! It will take lots of time and preparation (getting all the supplies together), but by this time next year, I just might have my very own hidden treasures Advent Calendar! (You think I'm kidding...)
The tins can be found at Michael's, but I couldn't find a price online. I also found some that I think are the same size here. That is where I buy my tins for my accorion scrapbooks.
I thought about putting Bible verses on slips of paper inside the different tins. Or maybe Bible verses and candy--can't beat that!
So, ask me next year if I made it...
Just don't ask me if my tree is up yet...

2 comments:
I can't ask if your tree is up? How did you know that's what I came here to ask? Oh well. I love the calendar idea, it's very cute and it would be good for those of us with kids. Abigail asks everyday if it's Christmas yet and if she can open her present.
That is too cool!
Post a Comment