I enjoy wasting (um, I mean, spending) my time browsing through crafting blogs. Even if I don't have a clue how (or time or desire or whatever) to make the things I see, just seeing someone else's handcrafted items inspire me in my crafting.
The idea on this blog just makes me want to go and spend the day scrapbooking. Of course, it takes little to no encouragement to make me want to go sit and scrapbook the day away, but this idea is so cute! It would make a great Christmas gift, no matter the age of the kid, because they can be used as decoration in the room even if they won't be played with.
So, those of you that are crafty, what inspires you in your art? What websites/blogs do you enjoy reading?
Saturday, October 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i only have time to read yours and liz's :)
You stole one of my favorites, Jaime!! I love Thinking Inking and read it every day. I also read...
http://llaurenb.blogspot.com/
http://funkyphreshpapierkreations.blogspot.com/
http://danielleflanders.blogspot.com/
*http://iralamija.blogspot.com/
http://lilybeanpaperie.typepad.com/lilybeans_paperie/
http://caardvarks.blogspot.com/
*This is my favorite out of all of these, I think.
Wow... I pared my list down to "the essentials" and I still came up with 6, LOL! Thanks to my friend Google Reader I can keep up with about 80 blogs a day... Ah... sweet obsession.
Post a Comment