I almost didn't post these pictures because the house looks like a war zone, but I decided to suck it up and post them anyway. It was laundry day and I had also been crafting (when I craft, I spread out...and out...) So, now that I've drawn your attention to the mess, pay no attention to it! *grin*
Randall works hard to get the maze just right.
Proud of his handiwork.
Getting out the victims, er, I mean, volunteers.
Putting the first hamster in...
Aren't they so little?! They seemed to enjoy running around and found their way pretty quickly.
Oops, one escaped. She figured out how to push through the door block.
Adding to the fun by putting obstacles in.
The hamsters didn't seem to bothered by the maze and it was a nice evening of cheap entertainment for us.
Unfortunately, all good things must come to and end, and in the end, I had a lot of tiny hamster poop to vacume up. But, it was fun anyway.

1 comments:
Too funny!!!!!!!
Post a Comment