Monday, February 27, 2006

Fingerpainting

At Target, a few weeks ago now, I found a package of ten or so little containers of finger paints. Well, I've never let the kids fingerpaint, so I got them for Russell. I'm not ready to let Randall do it yet...*grin* Here's Russell getting dirty! He surprised me. I thought he wouldn't want to get too messy, but he really enjoyed it. I just covered the table with, I think it's butcher block paper or something, and let him go wild. He didn't really try to paint anything recognizable, but he enjoyed just painting blobs and colorful spots. *smile* Here's him showing his dirty fingers.


Here's him making his favorite noise...You can probably tell what it is. He loves to make throw up noises. I have decided not to make him stop completely, but he can't do it at the dinner table and he can't do it in response to questions asked by grown ups. *smile* Boys...


And here's Randall saying his new little quote, "I'm a cat. I'm so tiny!" He shows us with his hands how tiny he is. I'm not sure where that came from, but he says it in this little high-pitched voice and it's really cute.

1 comments:

Wendy said...

Wow, that looks like lots of fun!! I'm glad Abby doesn't make that sound or I would make her stop, just the sound makes me sick to my stomache!!